Terms & Conditions
1. This list cancels all previous lists.
2. Prices quoted are ex nursery and are EXCLUSIVE of VAT,
which will be charged at the normal rate – currently 20%.
3. Payment is due, in full, 30 days after the invoice date.
4. All goods remain the property of Rainbow Plants Ltd until
paid for in full.
5. Notification of damage or complaint should be made to
Rainbow Plants, in writing within 7 days of receipt of order.
In the event of any dispute between Rainbow Plants and the
customer, our liability is limited, at Rainbow Plants option, to
either replacement goods or to a refund of the price of the goods
6. .Any order that is over £400.00 is still delivered free of charge. Orders under that will have a charge applied that is 10% of the difference between the plant value and £400.00 For example an order of £300 will have a £10 delivery charge. This will not affect most of our orders but will make the delivery of small orders more viable – I hope you will understand.
We can still offer a 5% discount for customers who pick out their own plants on the nursery and take them away without labels etc.
7. Rainbow Plants reserves the right to adjust our prices,
without prior notice if necessary.
8. Rainbow Plants cannot be held responsible for losses
caused by frost, f1ood, drought, nor for plants which fail to grow
through bad weather conditions or other causes beyond our
9. No guarantee is offered on Magnolias. Although they are winter hardy, if they are exposed to frosts as they come into leaf, they are likely to suffer damage; protection is essential at this time.